Wednesday 4 December 2013

Ufo Sighting In Tucson Arizona On August 20Th 2013 Large Black Square

Ufo Sighting In Tucson Arizona On August 20Th 2013 Large Black Square
UFO SIGHTING IN TUCSON, ARIZONA ON AUGUST 20TH 2013 - LARGE BLACK SQUARE, REFLECTED SETTING SUN ON BOTTOM THEN ALL BLACK WHEN SUN SETRight before sunset on the NE side of Tucson around 7:00PM I was on my back porch. I observed a large black square object that appeared to be between 200-500 ft in altitude traveling NW to SE. At first I thought there was a bright light on the bottom. When the sun set, I realized it was reflecting the setting sun on the bottom. After the sun set a few seconds later the object was completely black. There was enough light left to make it out. I could not judge the size but I would guess it was at least 20ft square or larger. It made no noise. There was no wind, if it was emitting any noise I'm sure I would have heard it. About a mile or so from my home it turned due south and seemed to be descending. I lost sight of it when it turned south due to obstructions of my view. I immediately checked news reports online and found nothing on it. I have never seen an object like it, nor any flying object I could not identify.....ever.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment