Friday 20 December 2013

Ufo Sighting In Congress

Ufo Sighting In Congress
large craft 2 large reddish/orange circular lights under craft rising slowly with many white orbs surrounding it as it traveled and the orbs would change positions as it moved with the main craft as it looked like they were protecting it...it moved slowly n/w over the mountians west of congress az....I was in car going 55 mpr...lites made me see it.maybe a helicopter but soon I said to myself no-way..amazed I saw it..kids seen it..grand son scared....when I stoped near congress az. a white bronco pulled next to me and asked if I was ok...the he..a middle aged white man w/ dark hair sped away in direction of space craft.....10 to 15 minutes of observation...it was moving slow..I felt like I saw the mother of all ufos with someone important on board site seeing the earth..http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You


0 comments:

Post a Comment