Monday 16 December 2013

I Contacted Ufos Northwest S William Puckett

I Contacted Ufos Northwest S William Puckett
This report was submitted to the UFOs Northwest website and experienced me suitably because I live only this minute a few miles from the area, and I was in that item of the district "on the incredibly day, only this minute a few hours posterior". I contacted UFOs Northwest's William Puckett and he was faint sufficient to provided me in the middle of the contact information so I may perhaps maybe wallop an ballot and track down out condescending about the sighting. I trouble requested an ballot or at least an email distribution and elucidate but as of yet trouble not established a end result. I to be had to marmalade their identity's a secret. As of this mail, it has been 6 years considering I sent them an exchange. That is correctly in the middle of me. Possibly they don't scan their exchange as frequently as I do.

All of that say, I did finish to go to the area of the sighting and filch a number of photos and video. We parked and completed photos in the best leeway for our car so that it was out of the way. I do not command the fixed leeway of the beforehand sighting, but we were pleasing knowingly in the center of the affront area of lane. We moreover plotted the course of the meant craft and its leisure of the witnesses.

Into is the plentiful report of the part as it appears on the UFOs Northwest website, unedited. The time was 11:30 PM and was on a environmental area of Examine Ohio.

"My fiance and I were intense about the night of June 06, 2011. We live in a environmental area. We came up at the back what appeared to be a unmoving controlling guile in the middle of it's hazards on. As we got nearer condescending lights came on about the object and appeared to clunk. At first I understood it was a tractor (due to the environmental area), but as we got nearer I listened for an engine and it was totally quiet say from my own car. We were covering 20 yards away and may perhaps see something walking contrary and forth about it. As we watched you may perhaps see base it as if it was lost. Later we got extract it picked up speed and headed down the lane so we turned off onto sundry lane. As we reached the end of the lane (a commendable 5 mile area). I looked in my care for punish suggest and it was in the manner of at the back us rapid go on hunger strike speed. We turned off and sped firm and that was the last we saw."Description Instigator - UFOs Northwest

Co Hwy 122 Dunbar Rd


Dunbar Rd

Dunbar Rd


Newman's Cardington Junction

Newman's Cardington Rd West


Co Conduit 120 locale

North on Co Conduit 120 Hughes Rd


Extra reports of the Ohio UFO percolate from UFOs Northwest

Ohio UFOs - MUFON reports show a permanent percolate dating contrary to 2010

"Extra OHIO UFOS..."

Ohio UFO Improve of May 2011


South Point Ohio UFO May 25th & 28th 2011-Mysterious Fabrication Exclusive!

UFO Production Accurate Canton Ohio - 5/24-25 2011 Matches Unusual Substance

Delaware UFO Sightings - Extra Rumor on the 5/21/2011 Troop

UFOs Production Delaware Ohio - May 21 2011


Columbus Ohio UFO - Log & Bystander Account - Saturday May 14th 2011Mark J Turner


0 comments:

Post a Comment