Friday 13 December 2013

Paranormal 2011 Ufo Update

Paranormal 2011 Ufo Update
Chart 3 was designated for November for Judy's UFO Stab. This king sized log holiday home is what I give birth to labeled as #3. The center was completed about 10 years ago. It was planned to give birth to pieced borders, but I focused to ethical fathom positive borders on and get it wrecked. I had no-nonsense these borders at The Bayside Quilters Citadel in old Tramp 2010. I completed this to go in my master bedroom. I am not as nutty about this quilt now elegant I was each time I started. I am extreme even more burdened to brighter fabrics now. It option similar development well-mannered in my bedroom as it is similar lavender, but I give birth to been evidence about repainting it. It would be when you come right down to it famous to get it wrecked this month and in actual fact use it on my bed.

This picture was lovesick at the 2010 Citadel each time I got the borders put on.

It appears that I completed a lapse in a mature post each time I said I was all having difficulties up gone the UFO Stab. I did not on the whole a UFO for July.

Chart 2 was burdened for July. I in actual fact had 2 quilts through for that month. No when you come right down to it it was 3. I had this deplorable hand appliqued one and the 2 twin mass quilts below. In the role of was I evidence each time I put all of that for one number? Healthy none of them got wrecked.

But, to be fair and not punch myself up for dropping subsequently on the Stab, I did get 2 quilts wrecked for January. So, for the year I give birth to 10 UFOs completed! That is a lot even more than if I had not participated in the Stab.Thank You Judy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment