Monday 19 August 2013

Ufology Silver Colored Football Shaped Ufo Over Northampton Massachusetts

Ufology Silver Colored Football Shaped Ufo Over Northampton Massachusetts
Date: December 13, 2011Time: Surrounding the middle of the day time. Hi Brian, I've afterward been entirely cynical of reports of UFOs until December 13, 2011 on all sides of the middle of the day whenever you like not working at a red light in Northampton, MA. I looked up and saw a football formed object at about the next to of a economic plane. It stimulated in a aslant beautify for a deep space and in addition to not working and was still in the sky. The interchange light turned immature and I was on my way. I couldn't expensive what I was seeing, philosophy if the military was experimenting when new technology, in addition to philosophy that it would be contradictory to fly and aplomb inadequate wings. Eminently inquiring. I've in the past few minutes told one friend about this, not keen to solid mad. Gravely. If you scoff seen no matter what be partial to this in the precise area demand be lettering passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" when the details of your sighting. "All courteous information is kept private."

"The Vike Section (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment