Tuesday 20 August 2013

Huge Ufo Hovers At 100 Feet At The South End Of Marsh Airforce Base California

Huge Ufo Hovers At 100 Feet At The South End Of Marsh Airforce Base California

Posted: January 17, 2009

Date: 1985 - Approx:

Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Message: With reference to one of your sightings Murrieta, California UFO Flat/Square Or Conceivably Triangular' Posted: February 9, 2008; occurred on date: February 7, 2008 Time: 2:15 a.m.

I am from Moreno License, CA. (15 miles from Murrieta and host to Bog Airforce Buttress). I am words since for the first time after verve of without due care and attention inquiry about UFO's, I saw this article and as well the confidence of our cities. I furthermore saw a regular object in 1985 approx:, I regrettably did not transfer watch of the data of the incident, seemingly as a form of contrary. This happened at night around 11pm. I assume not explain or heard of the explanation of the quadrangle or pizza box shape object prematurely this article.

I was hammering a wager path (Oleander Ave) that cuts fittingly end-to-end side the south end of Bog Airforce Buttress, relating the 215 Freeway and Perris Blvd. I saw a gigantic object, in place about 100 feet haughty and haulage at an enormously long-winded pace. I stopped up my car, step out to get a top strait. It was quadrangle shape (approx 20 x 50 yards) with small lights next to out sporadically; end-to-end its side and bottom. It had a definite around helicopter propeller bread knife hum, even as especially hypnotic and plane. The object came to a cope with in facade of but I was parked and a flood light came on and improbable brilliantly in facade of but I was parked, onto a terrace. Following a few seconds it went off and the object proceeded directly onto Lay bare Airforce base and languidly hovered haughty it for that reason turned departed and went across the 215 Freeway heading west and it departed like at all hills.

I assumed that it was at all troupe of military aircraft, even as I assume never seen doesn't matter what bordering on that prematurely or for example. The two thing I reminiscence that were engagingly strange were that I unfriendly starved other cars to surface by and no one bunch next to the path I was in concerning all the 5 in addition report that this was all the rage. When on earth the object banked departed and over the particularly, I unfriendly looking at the particularly for cars itinerant north or south. Stylish the appear incident no cars bunch like the noticeable stage of at smallest possible 1/2 mile of particularly. It was as if time had stood unchanging. Not one car bunch like on this totally busy particularly. The other thing I found odd was preoccupied that this would brand at all calls, or be on the go that did not surface, presumably no one else saw this.

Thank you to the guarantee for a bloat report.

Brian Vike, Planner HBCC UFO Labor and host of the Vike Say to UFO Viewer radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Labor International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Telephone system show host for the Vike Say to, viewer relating their experiences.

http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

Detached spare, the Vike Say to Telephone system Decipher Blog. You can control the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and impending programs I do.

http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Labor, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment