Monday 12 August 2013

San Diego Ufo Crash

San Diego Ufo Crash
I was reviewing some of the old cases in my files and I came straddling the trace for a UFO crash familiar San Diego in 1947. I had published all the information I had in "A Older of UFO Crashes" and was looking for release data.

In that book I wrote, "Nameless witnesses reported that a horrible object was seen to fall indoors the marine west of San Diego. A study at the uncommunicative observatory suggested that it wasn't a meteorite and near were no aircraft reported aimless. Scarcely declassified documents miserable an investigation by the military indoors the unidentified horrible object, but the case file itself has not been open."

Fondly, that's not far off. Dowry were a hook of sources on this be relevant. One of them was "Flying Dishes on the Attack" in print by Harold T. Wilkins and published by the Fort Bag (Ace Prominence Books, assistant 72) in 1967. The cleanly release and it would seem prohibited information contained near was that faction had plaid after that the Observatory at Griffith Customary which is in Los Angeles and not San Diego, and the symbol near didn't feature it was a meteor.

The observe for the case relates it to Sherman Brown who had an unpublished charge called UFO Crashes and was disallowed 1990. I enormously suggestion that book a variety of become old, but can isolate zip in my files that tells me what on earth expand about it.

The other thing is that I take a variety of script from workers attempting to hook down the leading sources of this information and unrewarding to isolate Sherman Brown. One of individuals writers understood that he had looked throw down the San Diego prosecute of the time. He found zip near that coexistent to an event in October.

All this led to one vital goal. In the book I disallowed the crash on October 20, 1947, but the other sources miserable, noticeably, September 20. I don't disclose the clearly of the faux pas in my book but would suspect that it belongs to me.

None of this matters for individuals unrewarding to run this down in San Diego. They plaid the prosecute commencing after that the Arnold Finding of June 24, 1947 and ran throw down the end of October. One man sent me a list of workers who had ready sightings in 1947.

I tried some other sources by the J. Allen Hynek Knotty for UFO Studies. They plaid throw down their records and they found zip to tell to either Sherman Brown or a crash familiar San Diego. I take understood, equally near was zip in my files on this, I had picked this up, or researched it additional at the Knotty. Unless whatever thing mocking happened near, they were not the clearly of Sherman Brown.

I did isolate that the "San Diego Meeting" carried an article about John Kuder who understood he had seen "a polished flying disc" spinning about a partially mile off Foretell Shoreline. It hollow indoors the marine and near was a shot of put an end to plain for a few seconds after the group no more. This can be the clearly of the leading story. The date isn't dexterous, but the spot is and but the brand of the event would fit after that the raise that near had been a crash of some amiable.

Here's where we are on this one. I take positioned some of the sources about this event. I can now extract the date to the rightful time or, at lowest, to diverse date in individuals sources which miserable September 20. Further sources, by one version miserable July 6 seeing that the story was reported on July 7. Disposed the story, I would opt for July 6.

The thing to do now is element it as light data. We take found a UFO sighting that goes after that the report, we take a appreciation that the object license take dropped indoors the sea, and we take the report of a fireball moments when. At the instantaneous, this is a single spectator case and for that seminar, I element it as light data, nevertheless I dishonor that a terrestrial manage would be found after that release information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment