Saturday 31 August 2013

Ufo Sighting In San Francisco

Ufo Sighting In San Francisco
UFO SIGHTING IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA ON MAY 18TH 2013 - MY SISTER AND I OBSERVED A WHITE CLOUD IN A CLOUDLESS SKY IN AN ODD SHAPE. THEN A COUPLE OF LIGHTS DROPPED DOWN AND WENT NORTH.

On May 18, 2013, Saturday, my sister and I were visiting San Francisco for a museum exhibit. We had just finished dinner downstairs at the hotel and returned to the room at 7:00 PM. We were looking at the view from the room (24th floor facing north). Looking out over the bay, I spotted a small white cloud in a weird shape. I mentioned to my sister my previous UFO sighting on December 14th, 2012. She dismissed it. I started taking photos. A few minutes later, some lights dropped down from the cloud and headed north. I missed this photo opportunity because I was doubting myself. But later I started taking photos again because the lights were coming on down below on the street. I found the lights in formation when I enlarged the photos on my digital camera. Also a military plane can be seen in the upper left top corner of one of the photos. Everything was headed north and east out of the picture.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment