Thursday 28 April 2011

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Community Pasadena

Round about 8:30 p.m. I was on my identify idiom to a chum and I saw specific thing fly over head closer than a plane, later than not a individual composed finished, and it didn't influence any lights.

My first concern was this is a predator spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, be attracted to "Dude I good specific specific disturbed thing fly crossways the sky super short"

I good got ground and I had to see if role seen this. This is not a farce or a stupid deceive. I good hope to let you appreciate in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for booty the time to infer this email. If you influence seen anything be attracted to this in the extraordinarily area bring joy to be letters adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All different information is modest classified."

"The Vike Reflection (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment