Saturday 4 May 2013

Ring Ufo Seen Near Iss Space Station On Live Cam March 9 2013 930 Am Asia Time

Date of sighting: March 9, 2013 at 9:30 am (Taiwan Time)Location of sighting: Earths Orbit at ISSBest view of ring UFO at 1:26 sec into video.Sorry I sound groggy on the video, I just woke up 5 min earlier. I sat down at my computer this morning and turned on the ISS live cam for fun...a minute later I sat this ring UFO appear. It looks a lot like the ring UFOs that were in the NASA footage of the 1996 tether mission. The sound of a camera in the first 30 seconds is my computer taking a screenshot of the UFO so I can use it for my blog. This is the first time I ever caught a ring UFO near the ISS. Usually its only white/grey orbs that I see. The ISS travels in orbit at 4.7 miles per second (7.7km per sec) so this UFO for it not to move must have matched its speed to the ISS. SCW

Reference: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment