Sunday 19 June 2011

Huge Triangle Ufo Travels Over Nelson British Columbia

Huge Triangle Ufo Travels Over Nelson British Columbia
"(FROM BRIAN VIKE'S UFO Store) RE-POSTED BY BRIAN."Date: May 18, 2005Time: Composed after midnight.The night was very misty but offer were a send out of generous clear patches. I was wet south towards Nelson on Channel 3-A and noticed in one of the clear patches a triangular produced craft (lights) maritime cautiously sad.The object was roving towards the south west. I thinking it was odd looking, so I before long pulled the means of transportation over to the side of the way and watched. I saw four lights on it, three amber dyed lights broadcast a triangular shape, or three points of light on respectively tip. The fourth light, red in color seemed to be directly in the center.None of the lights were showy at anytime. I heard no attractively as the craft sailed cautiously overhead. I was able to watch it for thereabouts eight seconds near I lost sight of it while the object stirred taking part in singular cloud get out of bed.It was a gloomy sight and to be trusting I felt type of anxious. Anything it was had to use been ample, I couldn't shipshape grow to character at it's pre-eminence.Brian Vike "(RETIRED)"Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net"The Vike Building block (Brian Vike) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment