Monday 1 November 2010

Latest Ufo Sightings For March 18 2008

Latest Ufo Sightings For March 18 2008
I say sorry that I am a bit late on this. I wait been dreadfully busy then work, and wait small percentage time for my side projects. But, in the field of are the most recent UFO sightings as reported to Billy Booth at In a circle.com. Arizona-02-26-08-Tuesday night we settled to go up to Laughlin to the UFO Federation so we can stroke base then Leo Sprinkle. We dropped the dogs off in Peoria and took I-17 to 74 to 93. While torrential on 93, I noticed an unusually high think of lights in the sky, too altered and too eager to be aircraft. We did understand at smallest three jets, for instance the lights on them were conventional aircraft lights and not as flaming. The UFO lights were dramatic waxen then a blue hue to them. They appeared to "move about" and run not uniformly. We overly saw three to four flares to the east of these lights. I told Paul these were not planes, and for awhile he disagreed then me, until he overly saw them "move about, " then they got concerning a formation and bent a perfect circle and all blinked on their lights at the fantastically time for fair a detached on the spot at what time in the circle formation, but it was very perceptible and perceived. Give were at smallest 15-20 lights in the circle. At what time this, they seemed to disappear for a at what time. This sighting continued for about two hours from about 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM until we got to I-40 in Kingman. source: www.mufon.com California-02-26-08-I saw a bright object in the sky. The object flew from south to north. I can not tell at what altitude it was, but it appeared to grow the fulfilled sky in about 6 seconds. It was indistinguishably lit and did not stand in front of being a dropping star or an jet. It seemed too hefty for a dropping star and too immediate for an jet. It seemed to be a light orange-red color. Mystifying Positively. source: www.mufon.com California-02-27-08-My group and I were down in Point Loma at the old NTC base at about 6:45 PM, February 27, 2008, looking southwest so we saw 3 disc -like bright objects then a yellowish happiness. They were on the edge in carve up, then no association, for about a deferred. Also the one on the far lesson with the sole purpose passed away, like being it evaporated. Also featuring in seconds the other two did the fantastically thing. This was witnessed by about 10 contest. source: www.mufon.com Iowa-02-27-08-My group and I were in our car torrential lodge from my work. While traveling north on I-29 I noticed an object on the Nebraska side of the Missouri flood flying to the west at what seemed to be a very low speed, and at low altitude. I first reflection it was an jet. Give is a insignificant civilian airport/Air Home-produced Mask Foot about 5 miles to the south of the area of my sighting. To my machinery, the landing field amenities insignificant and mystic subject aircraft. The Mask operates KC-135 tankers. The object had sporadic lights on it, alike to an aircraft. Positively I first reflection it was an jet. But exhibit was overly a row of lights in a V- formation that seemed to strobe or create in a astute turn out. I observed this object for about 5 account until I lost sight of it as we traveled onward north. source: www.mufon.com Van Wert, Ohio-Date Unspecified-My son, consort and I were in the patch looking for meteors. We saw an object about the width of a softball, bright flaming pale (then a strobe light). The object came train the northeast point of our patch, inaudibly flew train the pot crosswise, and turned west at the point of our house and flew beside our lodge. It was fair 8-10 feet off the ground. We were so speechless that we all with the sole purpose stood exhibit and didn't say what on earth for a bit. Desperately and gloomily, we didn't exercise it. I would wait reflection I was odd if my consort and son hadn't seen it too. It was purposefully not a meteor... it was too low... it flew ponderously and was low to the ground and the light blinked then a strobe, ponderously and intentionally... not not uniformly. My son is 14, my consort is co-manager of a go bust grocery, and I am a church secretary. We were uneasy to say what on earth to be more precise, seaplane now, fearing others thrust deliberate we are odd. source: http://ufos.about.com Personal you eligible a UFO sighting? Ask it HERE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment