Monday 5 January 2015

Ufo Sighting In Parma Ohio On September 9Th 2013 Round Red Light With Slight White Glow Around Outside Edge

Ufo Sighting In Parma Ohio On September 9Th 2013 Round Red Light With Slight White Glow Around Outside Edge
UFO SIGHTING IN PARMA, OHIO ON SEPTEMBER 9TH 2013 - ROUND RED LIGHT WITH SLIGHT WHITE GLOW AROUND OUTSIDE EDGEMy wife and I were taking a walk around our courtyard. I looked up at the stars, as I always do, when I observed red light coming across the sky (direction NE to SW). I, at first, thought it was a helicopter but it made no noise and the light was not flashing. My wife and I stood and watched to see where it was going or what it was going to do when it stopped, just hovered, and then moved back and forth a bit. I couldnt believe it. I looked around for anyone who might be out walking so they could see it as well but no one was around. As we watched, my wife thought the orb was getting smaller but I remarked that no, it was moving straight up and away from us, very fast. We stood and watched as it got smaller and smaller and then just disappeared.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment